Book Club Services
The Wethersfield Library staff is happy to help you with your book club reading needs. When requesting a title for your club we ask all book clubs to observe the following guidelines:
1. Please wait until a book is off the bestseller list before choosing it for your book club.
2. Please pick titles that were released at least 6-12 months ago. Titles less than six months old will be unavailable.
3. Have a substitute title. Once a title has been requested by one club, we are unable to order the same title for another club for the same month.
4. Find out how many of your members will need a copy of the book.
5. Please place your requests at least 4 weeks prior to the date you will discuss the book. We need ample time to ensure you get your books on time for your book club meeting.
6. Please request only one title a month for your club.
Thank you very much for following these guidelines! If you have any questions, or to place your request, please visit the library or call 860-257- 2811.